Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

hmmm ^^

a place of non-monkey-business??
??

??

anyone noticed that he kinda looks like JESUS after playing for seven years?

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Please

someone tell me, what the heck does "Irod Bad" mean??? ^^

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Good effort.

THE SONG IS NOT OVER joke was quite nice

all in all its a good vid ;)

Awesome Evolved Awesome Evolved

*HOOOOOOOOOONK*

NICE PENIS!

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

nice work, BUT

I think making flashes in "awesome"s' manner will be a so overused job in the future.

congrats for a perfect and enjoyable rippoff!

(u even got a similar voice, SO WELL DONE!)

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

Epic!

Hi guys,

There are so many submissions on NG every day, thatfor a User that just pops in once in a weekto to separate the wheat from the chaff.
In the past some really half-assed cartoons made it on the frontpage and after watching them, they did not really left a permanent impression.
Your movie was different. I laughted my frickin ASS off!

The idea of making a Film about making a Film for NG is quite old. And the "crap movie party" was a SUPER rip of from Tomorrows Nobodies!!
But, hey man: I am a musician and I can tell you, the way of inspirating yourself and creating something new & original, means to deal with already extisting things - to alter and combine them, and finally to develope a OWN personal style.
GOOD WORK! :-D

To be fair, I should not only mention what i liked, but also what i disliked:

(my personal) CONs:
- in the first minutes, the actions and jokes build up quite dull. It's too long in my opinion.
- your Voice acting is okay but if you intend to make more movies like this, I think you should get better recording equipment.

Keep 'em coming.

5/5

RSQViper responds:

Well, nice to see you enjoyed the movie and we aren't considered chaff. That would have been a travesty!

Crap movie party? I actually don't watch TM. I think I saw one episode and some mail segment that was.... ick. But we were aware that people have done the whole film of a film thing, but we really liked our story. When we were making the base of it we were literally laughing our asses off at the whole idea.

- The first few minutes were a bit slow, but we wanted to make everything happen for a reason and to do that means a plot needs to develop.

- We both have gotten new mics since recording these voices oh-so long ago.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

NIce Flash!!

Dude, this Wizard is so GODLIKE!

But he forgot to create a chick for himself...

TANK HOMBRES TANK HOMBRES

10/10 imo

good work

was that mike oldfield on the "replay" screen?

How to Recognize Aliens How to Recognize Aliens

Good idea

Reminds me a bit in Monthy Python

The Music is from System Shock 2, am i right?

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

instant Classic!!!

This submission deserves a place in the Olymp of the BEST FRICKIN FLASHES ever made!

You've brought it straight to the point: "Crap is gold and gold is crap...!"

(Shakespeare couldn't have said this much better.)

If you ever need some music for your flash movies just DON'T ASK ME, because I will never be able to screw up the mario theme, or any other theme in the way you did with the voice samples ("Ba bumbum Baaaauom!!")

encore please =)